March 2, 2014

Behind the Scenes

This was a busy week! My class went to the Children's Museum on Wednesday, and Dustin's birthday is tomorrow. His parents stayed with us on Friday night; it was good to visit with them before they went on vacation.  If only we could have gone to Mexico too!

It has been icing and snowing all day today. I am so looking forward to spring! Sunshine, flowers, and warm weather.  And also fresh fruits and vegetables. My body is craving spring, can you tell?


Donuts from Long's Donuts in Indianapolis.  Totally worth the 20 minute wait in line on a Sunday morning.  Not the most healthy breakfast, but sure is delicious. 


Dustin fought a cold all week.  So I made a bunch of chicken noodle soup..and then ate it all. But I didn't get sick, so it all worked out!


The Chihuly art ceiling at the Children's Museum was being cleaned, but the photos from the sides still are beautiful. 


The Shoefly Public House for lunch was a huge success.  I can't wait to go back and try more things from their menu. 


I have a new goal--Italian Cream Sodas at home. I order them at restaurants all the time, and they're so good!  This was a raspberry one from Buca di Beppos! 

I hope you guys had a great week.  Are you over winter as much as I am?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...