April 19, 2013

Great Colorful Front Doors

I love colorful front doors. They're my favorite. Because of our slightly really faded siding it was difficult to decide what color to paint our front door. We decided to match it to the inside of our house--I love it!  Here are a few colorful front doors that may inspire you to paint your front door!

Oregon_rect540

Turquoise front door from Apartment Therapy

yellow front door

Yellow and blue front door from HGTV


Our neighbor's great orange front door

Create Eye-Catching Curb Appeal
Red! I love red! And the westie--he's adorable too! From BHG


And finally a bright green front door. I love those house numbers too! From BHG

p.s. If you're going back and forth about a colorful door--JUST DO IT! It will make you happy everyday! 

What color is your front door? Did you choose tame or wild?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...